Morning tea- fruit with French toast and jam
Morning group –
We started with our morning routine:
• Good morning song
• Days of the week
• Counting and number recognition
• ABC and letter recognition
This morning we read Eden’s book, thanks for sharing! We then talked about the last Floral Friday of the year and had a look at our flowers we grew all by ourselves!
Miss Thea then talked about the germs that are going around and how we can protect ourselves.
Before lunch, we practised our Christmas songs and read a Christmas book called ‘all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth’.
Lunch – fish quesadillas with vegetables
Inside children were given variety of opportunities to develop their fine motor, social, role play, construction, coordination and cognitive skills through activities.
Today our focus was on children’s interaction in peers and their communication skill. Today’s activities explored by children were:
– Home corner- (dramatic play, memory, social, fine motor, imaginative, pretend play)
– Cubby house (dramatic play, communication, imagination)
– Trains and train tracks and making a pretend city using wooden blocks (construction, creativity, imagination, social)
– Drawing with texters (pencil grip, colour recognition, fine motor, imagination)
– Connection blocks (Fine motor, creative, social, imaginative)
– Water painting with Miss Sana, using yellow, red, green and blue. The children were able to make their own flowers to celebrate Floral Friday. (Social, Fine motor, creative, concentration)
Arakan: Children who were not at Gymnastics participated in Arakan.
Gymnastics: Lucia, Range, Lily, Mylene, Fynlee, Elijah, Angelina
Information for parents:
If your child is unwell, please keep them at home to stop the spreading of more germs. Thanks
Please be mindful of sending your child in sun safety clothes, such as shirts with sleeves.
Christmas party is on Thursday 10th December from 3:30 -4:30 pm. Food will be provided. Two guests max.