Morning tea- Sultana, Apple and rice crackers
Morning group –
We started with our morning routine:
• Good morning song.
• Days of the week
• Counting and number recognition
• Colour recognition
• Revising our shapes
This morning Miss Remi and children discussed about weekend. It seems like most of the children went to beach. After that, Miss Remi read the book ‘The very busy spider’. Children could mimic some animal’s sound. Then children enjoyed dancing and free indoor play.
As a transition to morning tea, the children were called in groups of four and washed their hands with soap and water.
Before lunch, Ms Remi sang 5 little monkeys. It was so popular, and everyone asked me again and again!! We sang couple of this song and we enjoyed dancing.
Lunch – Pinto Bean Baked Taquitos and Guacamole
Inside, the children are given variety of opportunities to develop their fine motor, social, role play, construction, coordination and cognitive skills through activities.
The activities available today were:
– Home corner, the children can play with toy food, babies, cots, phones, vacuum, microwave, kettle, café area, doll house, dress up – (dramatic play, memory, social, fine motor, imaginative, pretend play)
– Book corner (Self soothing, letter/colour recognition, social)
– Lego and wooden construction blocks. It was great to see that the children are still interested in these toys, creating whatever they could think of. It lovely to see small groups of children sitting together while building, they talk to each other and compare their creations. – (creative, social, sharing, fine motor)
– Magnetic shapes, the children absolutely love these. They share these items very well and create amazing things individually or in small groups. (Fine motor, creative, social, communication, imagination, friendships, trial and error)
– Painting a bunny hat, Children enjoyed painting. They chose some colour from blue, yellow, red and orange to make their masterpieces. (fine motor, hand eye co-ordination, concentration, independence)
Gymnastics: Sua, Adam, Viaan, Ashton
have a lovely afternoon
MIss Remi and MIss Gillian