We started our day off with yoga, Miss Sam offered each child a yoga card and throughout the class we practiced everyone’s vinyasa/ animal poses. The children learnt to control their breathing and their bodies – enjoying the the time for self discovery.
Next up the children sat on the mat with Miss Talia as usual we went through our usual routine
- Acknowledging our native ancestors
- Singing the days of the week
Miss Talia then spoke about our new doctor area and had a discussion with the children about how we can care for each other.
For activity time today we enjoyed offering the children a variety of interest based activities.
On the mat we observed:
- The cardboard rollers with balls, blocks and transport cars. The children love watching the balls travel from the top to the bottom
- Safari area with the new ooshies have kept all our little friends busy re-enacting their favourite movie and book “the lion king”
- NEW! Medical centre to extend on our doctors and dentist interests. There was quite a line up at the medical centre today the children absolutely love our new learning area
At the tables we offered:
- Learning trays
- Lego building blocks
- Doctors patterning activity
over all its been a great day
Miss Des’ree and Miss Talia