Morning tea- raisin bread with homemade jam and fruits
Morning group –
We started with our morning routine:
• Good morning song
• Days of the week
• Counting and number recognition
• ABC and letter recognition
First, we practiced our Christmas songs! The children are doing so well with them. Then read our friends books, thanks so much for sharing Hendrix, Chloe, Lucia and Lilah.
A big farewell to Honey as it is her last day today, we will miss you!
Before lunch, the children did some dancing to some Christmas music!
Lunch – fish curry with rice and vegetables
Inside children were given variety of opportunities to develop their fine motor, social, role play, construction, coordination and cognitive skills through activities such as:
– Train and train tracks- (fine motor, social, communication, creative, hand eye- co-ordination)
– Home corner- (dramatic play, memory, social, fine motor, imaginative)
– Cubby house (dramatic play, communication, imagination)
– Puzzles (problem solving, hand-eye coordination, social, memory)
– Christmas presents supervised by Miss Sana (sensory, social, fine motor, cognitive)
– Wooden blocks (construction, creativity, coordination, fine motor, social)
– Alphabet and number threading (concentration, numeracy, literacy, coordination)
– Reading (language, social, imagination)
Dancing: Everyone got involved today
Information for parents:
Parent teacher evening on November 25th 4-5:30pm. Christmas party on Thursday 10th December 3:30 -4:30 pm
There are the raffle tickets in each child’s bag, this is for our Christmas raffle. It can be paid to the reception area.
We are missing a pink labeled fitted and flat sheets which belongs to one of our children. We would really appreciate it if you can look for it around the house as it could be misplaced in one of the children’s bag.
Have a lovely evening,
Thea and Sana