Morning tea- raisin bread with homemade jam and assorted fruits
Morning group –
We started with our morning routine:
• Good morning song
• Days of the week
• Counting and number recognition
• ABC and letter recognition
We had an extended play outside this morning, unfortunately this only gave us enough time to sing our morning routine songs and to then practiced our Christmas songs!
We then went outside for dance class!
Before lunch, Miss Sana read the stories Cinderella and The little mermaid. We then read Santa’s 12 days of Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing!
Lunch – fish curry with vegetables
Inside children were given variety of opportunities to develop their fine motor, social, role play, construction, coordination and cognitive skills through activities such as:
– Home corner- (dramatic play, memory, social, fine motor, imaginative)
– Cubby house (dramatic play, communication, imagination)
– Christmas colouring in to take home, supervised by Miss Roya (sensory, fine motor, creativity, colour recognition, social)
– Sensory coloured rice with red, white and green. Today we added in some spoons, bowls, cups and sieves. (sensory, creativity, social, fine motor, colour recognition)
– Pegs and peg boards (colour recognition, creativity, fine motor, social, hand-eye coordination)
– Alphabet/number puzzles (problem solving, numeracy, literacy)
– Legos (building, creativity, imagination, fine motor, coordination, social)
– Shapes, hammer and nails activity – supervised by Miss Sana (Social, colour and shape recognition, coordination, fine motor, creative)
Information for parents:
Christmas party is on Thursday 10th December from 3:30 -4:30 pm