This morning we sang our good morning song and days of the week. Miss Thea then put on our Christmas concert songs to learn! We then read Milah’s book about the Quokka which is an Australian animal she found when she went to Perth with her family. We also read Florences “Spot” book and Elaina’s Moana book! Thank you for sharing friends.
Before making our beds we had a disco to shake our silly’s out! We danced to “Do the monkey”, “Hop little bunnies” and more. Today during playtime we had free play and Christmas activities:
- Today we had a table with connector blocks to explore: Chloe, Harvey, Ashton, Mason, Ollie, Oscar and Elaina.
- Star finger painting making Christmas activity – everyone except for Marko, he didn’t feel like doing arts and crafts today.
- Puzzle table – Oliver, Chloe, Zoey, Beau, Mason, Ari, Mia, Arianna, Oscar, Alex P, Milah, Florence and Frankie.
- Book corner – Edie, Zoey, Oliver, Oscar, Mia
- Ari, Chloe, Mason, Ada, Alexander.
- Building blocks – Oscar, Alexander, Charlie S-C, Marko, Frankie, Harvey, Ashton, Oscar, Beau and Chloe.
- Home corner – Everyone explored this today.
- Babies and Prams – Chloe, Mason, Mia, Ada, Oscar, Ollie, Alex P and and Edie.
have a lovely evening,
Thea and Neve