This morning we sang our good morning song and days of the week. The children then did some yoga with Miss Lauren, anyone who didn’t want to participate, read a book quietly instead.
We then practised for our Christmas concerts, Friday 6th December. (We ask parents to please bring in a plate of food to share).
Before making our beds, we had a disco to shake our silly’s out! We danced to our favourites, Paw Patrol, Five little monkeys, baby shark and Elsa.
The children have become so independent when they are making their beds! Quickly making their beds and then helping others. Today during playtime we had free play and Christmas activities:
- Miss Neve had red and black paint, we are going to make our own Santa Claus! Leo, Connor, Zoey, Mason, Charlie B, Mia, Lilah, Hendrix, Edie, Ada and Elaina.
- We had so many children playing with the lego on the mat, building tall towers and castles! Cooper, Oscar, Hendrix, Lewis, Leo, Mason, Connor, Matthew and Charlie B.
- Colouring in Christmas prints and cutting – Everyone!
- Wet rice play – Mason, Zoey, Mason, Mia, Ari, Milah, Ada, Edie, Hendrix and Leo.
- Home corner – Everyone explored this today.
- Babies and Prams – Sammy, Mason, Chloe, Milah, Ada, Lilah, Ada, Edie, Charlie B and
- We also had some relaxing Christmas music for the children to dance too.
Thea and Neve