This morning we sang our good morning song and days of the week. Thanks, Milah, Elaina and Connor for sharing your books.
We then lined up ready to practice our songs and talked about what will be happening Friday afternoon, the children are excited to see SANTA!
They then practiced the Christmas songs all by themselves! What an awesome job!
Before lunch we made our beds and did some dancing. We then sat down and read the story “Wombat stew”.
Today during play time, we explored:
- Train set- loved by Mason, Sammy, Ari, Sara, Oscar, Hendrix, Chloe, Lewis, Zoey and Connor.
- Magnetic alphabet letters and magnetic boards- Mason, Ari, Sara, Charlie B, Milah, Edie, Florence, Mia, Hendrix, Chloe and Sammy.
- Indoor water play – continuing from yesterday, by washing the animals. we got the trough and filled it up with yellow water
- and added some dish soap to make some bubbles. We then added some cuts, bowls and animals for the children to explore. They absolutely loved this! It was explored everyone today!
- Cars and trucks – Hendrix, Charlie B, Oscar, Mason, Connor, Lewis, Milah and Sammy.
- In home corner we have some adult sunglasses, superhero capes and blankets. Mia, Florence, Edie, Elaina, Zoey, Ari and Chloe have enjoyed using them this morning.
Thea and Neve